Services available currently availible Online via Patient.co.uk
- Order and track a repeat prescription request
When ordering your repeat medication please remember that there is still a 2 working day policy on collecting prescription. If you order your prescription to early the request maybe rejected. There is a facility to write a message if needing to order early for any reason.
- View your current medications and allergies
- Book an appointment with the Doctor.
You are able to book in with any doctor with an appointment available. You will be asked for a reson for the appointment. Please state—review, back pain. Headache etc.
Urgent Appointment are not available online.
To see a GP urgently on the day you need to contact the surgery directly. On 0161 338 3181
How do i access this service?
click here to download the application form, and hand it to reception - you will need to attend surgery to do this as you will need to bring Photo ID with you.
Please ensure you read the complete form before completing.
- Register with the surgery
- Receive your registration documentation as requested.
- Log onto Patient.co.uk and complete registration.
- Complete all fields including phone number and memorable information.
- Choose a password.
- You will be given a unique ID.
The surgery does not have access to your unique ID, passwords or memorable information; it is imperative that you keep these details safe.
SMART PHONE / TABLET APP
Once you have registered online you can then download the app on your smart phone / tablet accessing it your unique ID and password.
This service is powered by Pateint.co.uk and EMIS all information is secure.